- X: In our IT Organisation we try to avoid vendor lock-in as much as we can! X: Vendor lock-in is bad for us over ti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Me: There are two types of how you approach technology. X: What are those two approaches? Me: First approach. The… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- This is part 2 of my previous post. Me: Have you identified the 'real' problem here? X: Not sure to understand...… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- X: #NewB has signed a 5-year contract with the Belgian IT service provider #NRB for the outsourcing of its ICT syst… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- This is exactly what I have predicted -> "The Peugeot S.A. group (PSA) announced on May 6 that the group will gen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
How To Troubleshoot… on Chunk Size Of a RAID0 Volume O… PiroNet on It All Started With This … Gorka on It All Started With This … An administrator not… on Ballooning And Hypervisor Swap… revate on Installing Oracle Database Cli…
Views expressed here are mine, they are not read or approved in advance by any company and don’t reflect the views of my employer, my employer’s business partners, or clients. I am solely responsible for all content produced here. No information provided here was reviewed by or endorsed by my employer or any other vendor or organization. This is my own blog. Comments are moderated!