The 10th VMUG.BE will be held on May, 11th 2010 at HP, Hermeslaan 1a in Diegem, Belgium. Registration here.
- 13u00: Welcome (Reinoud Reynders – UZLeuven)
- 13u10: I/O Virtualisation with Virtual Connect Flex-10: the easy step to 10Gb converged networking (HP – Geert Kuijken)
- 14u00 Automate your Vsphere environment with PowerCLI (Luc Dekens )
- 14u45: Break offered by HP
- 15u00 : Secure your private cloud – how partners from the VMware ecosystem can use the VMsafe API to secure the private cloud (Jan Tiri – VMWare)
- 15u45: Virusscanning in a VMWARE environment (Trend Micro)
- 16u30: Vmug Drink offered by HP
It would be great to meet up with Luc Dekens aka LucD, PowerCLI Tools guru, winner of the Vmware PowerShell scripting contest in 2008.