- RT @PTerlisten: Research Shows Half a Billion People Are Mining Cryptocurrencies Without Knowing It - Bitcoin News news.bitcoin.com/half-billion-p… 3 days ago
- @TheJoelk Or someone hasn’t done his job moderating the conf call... 6 days ago
- @Rayterrill @kmruddy Can we get a copy? 1 week ago
- 2/while innovation in that context is a process/framework to find the next big and disruptive thingy to ensure futu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- 1/ One should not confound innovation and optimisation. The latter is part of a continuous improvement of an existi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
How To Troubleshoot… on Chunk Size Of a RAID0 Volume O… PiroNet on It All Started With This … Gorka on It All Started With This … An administrator not… on Ballooning And Hypervisor Swap… revate on Installing Oracle Database Cli…
Views expressed here are mine, they are not read or approved in advance by any company and don’t reflect the views of my employer, my employer’s business partners, or clients. I am solely responsible for all content produced here. No information provided here was reviewed by or endorsed by my employer or any other vendor or organization. This is my own blog. Comments are moderated!
Capture a complete virtual image of your PC — including the operating system, all applications, your settings, and all your files to your Iomega hard drive. Access the cloned copy and use it seamlessly on another computer*, just as if you’re working from your own PC. When you reconnect, automatically sync your data to your primary PC – everything is always up to date. Iomega v.Clone is a patent-pending cutting-edge technology—only Iomega offers this powerful solution.