- RT @helengreiner: Why Interstellar Travel Will Be Possible Sooner Than You Think singularityhub.com/2017/06/18/why… 2 days ago
- Following-up "12 'best practices' IT should avoid at all costs" published @CIO here is my stance -> linkedin.com/pulse/12-best-… 3 days ago
- RT @sarahseewhy: A story of ssh symmetrical encryption... https://t.co/L9wUlJD6iz 1 week ago
- @business Value distortion... tax cut mostly attracted those who value money through a profitable financial operation... 2 weeks ago
- Open iTem & paste: sudo /Volumes/qt_host_installer/qt_host_installer.app/Contents/MacOS/qt_host_installer That command save my day :) /E 3 weeks ago
How To Troubleshoot… on Chunk Size Of a RAID0 Volume O… PiroNet on It All Started With This … Gorka on It All Started With This … An administrator not… on Ballooning And Hypervisor Swap… revate on Installing Oracle Database Cli…
Views expressed here are mine, they are not read or approved in advance by any company and don’t reflect the views of my employer, my employer’s business partners, or clients. I am solely responsible for all content produced here. No information provided here was reviewed by or endorsed by my employer or any other vendor or organization. This is my own blog. Comments are moderated!
Capture a complete virtual image of your PC — including the operating system, all applications, your settings, and all your files to your Iomega hard drive. Access the cloned copy and use it seamlessly on another computer*, just as if you’re working from your own PC. When you reconnect, automatically sync your data to your primary PC – everything is always up to date. Iomega v.Clone is a patent-pending cutting-edge technology—only Iomega offers this powerful solution.