To receive your free copy of the book, “Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V: Insider’s Guide to Microsoft’s Hypervisor,” you must register by November 20, 2009. Once registered, you’ll immediately receive Chapter 9. All books will be mailed on or before November 30, 2009. Please allow two to four weeks for delivery. Shipments limited to U.S. only.
- RT @vGhetto: [New] Tip from Engineering - Use UEFI firmware for Windows 10 & Server 2016 ift.tt/2xTzsFP 1 day ago
- Je suis navetteur depuis 2 semaines... mon train a toujours eu du retard au départ... aujourd’hui c’est 12 minutes… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- RT @PTerlisten: Research Shows Half a Billion People Are Mining Cryptocurrencies Without Knowing It - Bitcoin News news.bitcoin.com/half-billion-p… 6 days ago
- @TheJoelk Or someone hasn’t done his job moderating the conf call... 1 week ago
- @Rayterrill @kmruddy Can we get a copy? 2 weeks ago
How To Troubleshoot… on Chunk Size Of a RAID0 Volume O… PiroNet on It All Started With This … Gorka on It All Started With This … An administrator not… on Ballooning And Hypervisor Swap… revate on Installing Oracle Database Cli…
Views expressed here are mine, they are not read or approved in advance by any company and don’t reflect the views of my employer, my employer’s business partners, or clients. I am solely responsible for all content produced here. No information provided here was reviewed by or endorsed by my employer or any other vendor or organization. This is my own blog. Comments are moderated!