VMware has released a series of KB articles outlining the requirements and best practices for installing vSphere, upgrading to vSphere, and upgrading ESX 3.0 virtual machines to ESX 4.0 hardware.
- 11 - the tech lazy guy :) twitter.com/ValaAfshar/sta… 1 day ago
- RT @rnelson0: Synology on VSAN. Now THAT'S an awesome use case. bussink.ch/?p=1672 2 days ago
- RT @CBongibault: Article de 1995 sur Taxi G7 qui mérite d'être lu | liberation.fr/libe-3-metro/1… 2 days ago
- The ultimate home virtualization lab? | TinkerTry IT @ Home - u.tinkertry.com/1HDKj8s <- want that :) 2 days ago
- RT @cyrilleleclerc: J'adore! http://t.co/nhK7QaixE2 6 days ago
PiroNet on Bull’s BCS Architecture – Deep… Qixia Yuan on Bull’s BCS Architecture – Deep… Cristiano Santos on VMware PSA, MPP, NMP, PSP, MRU… Mellon Straig on Microsoft Network Load Balanci… Cloud の調査： プライベート･クラ… on You Just Failed Your Private C…
Views expressed here are mine, they are not read or approved in advance by any company and don’t reflect the views of my employer, my employer’s business partners, or clients. I am solely responsible for all content produced here. No information provided here was reviewed by or endorsed by my employer or any other vendor or organization. This is my own blog. Comments are moderated!