VMware has released a series of KB articles outlining the requirements and best practices for installing vSphere, upgrading to vSphere, and upgrading ESX 3.0 virtual machines to ESX 4.0 hardware.
- RT @vDerekS: vCenter 5.5 U3 and 6.0 U1 will support SQL 2012 AAGs!! About time. #VMworld 1 day ago
- @webmastir still available… not superseded yet... 1 day ago
- 4 #HP C7000 chassis and 22 Blades arrived and already many DOA problems up to a midplane… HP is not anymore what it used to be… #FAIL 2 days ago
- @alaingeenrits I wish I could :) 2 days ago
- @alaingeenrits say hi to #Nubera crew for me ;) 3 days ago
PiroNet on Bull’s BCS Architecture – Deep… Qixia Yuan on Bull’s BCS Architecture – Deep… Cristiano Santos on VMware PSA, MPP, NMP, PSP, MRU… Mellon Straig on Microsoft Network Load Balanci… Cloud の調査： プライベート･クラ… on You Just Failed Your Private C…
Views expressed here are mine, they are not read or approved in advance by any company and don’t reflect the views of my employer, my employer’s business partners, or clients. I am solely responsible for all content produced here. No information provided here was reviewed by or endorsed by my employer or any other vendor or organization. This is my own blog. Comments are moderated!