VMware has released a series of KB articles outlining the requirements and best practices for installing vSphere, upgrading to vSphere, and upgrading ESX 3.0 virtual machines to ESX 4.0 hardware.
- RT @bert_db: Updated blog post: which #vSphere version is my VM running on (from inside the VM) ? virtwo.blogspot.be/2015/05/which-… 13 hours ago
- RT @Cyril_VanAgt: #Nutanix chez Brico (B), les bénéfices de l'hyperconvergence - témoignage très interessant. solutions-magazine.com/nutanix-chez-b… 1 day ago
- RT @iLove_Aviation: This picture shows an Airbus A380 and a Boeing 737 flying parallel approaches into LAX / (Los Angeles, California). htt… 2 days ago
- RT @robhawkes: What a dialup modem was actually doing when it made those weird noises rawk.es/19nFUs3 http://t.co/qZOVrpewFA 3 days ago
- Last day of my #TOGAF9.1 training… That was a great week! Tomorrow we go through the foundation exam and later the certification exam... 5 days ago
Views expressed here are mine, they are not read or approved in advance by any company and don’t reflect the views of my employer, my employer’s business partners, or clients. I am solely responsible for all content produced here. No information provided here was reviewed by or endorsed by my employer or any other vendor or organization. This is my own blog. Comments are moderated!