- RT @amyengineer: Cannot stop laughing… :) twitter.com/ThePracticalDe… 5 days ago
- RT @vswitchzero: [ICYMI] An in-depth look at VMXNET3 buffer exhaustion and packet loss. How and when you should tweak the buffers! @vmware… 6 days ago
- Guys if you have laying around a #SnapGear #SG580 aka #McAfee #UTM #SG580 just ping me I’ll buy it very good price! #vExpert 1 week ago
- RT @LukasStefanko: "Our data breach happened using a highly professional attack with sophisticated social engineering" https://t.co/eFl6Xos… 1 month ago
- An attacker may be able to bypass administrator authentication without supplying the administrator’s password -> in… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
How To Troubleshoot… on Chunk Size Of a RAID0 Volume O… PiroNet on It All Started With This … Gorka on It All Started With This … An administrator not… on Ballooning And Hypervisor Swap… revate on Installing Oracle Database Cli…
Views expressed here are mine, they are not read or approved in advance by any company and don’t reflect the views of my employer, my employer’s business partners, or clients. I am solely responsible for all content produced here. No information provided here was reviewed by or endorsed by my employer or any other vendor or organization. This is my own blog. Comments are moderated!
Microsoft released its first security bulletin of the year 2009 and it is a critical one !!!
A vulnerability in SMB can allow remote code execution, we are all at risk.
More at Microsoft